- User content and submission
- Availability of website
- Use of Troopers website
- Use of Troopers service
- Additional terms applicable to candidates
- Additional terms applicable to recruiters
- Advertising policy
- Link to third party website
- Troopers Liability
- Applicable law
- Intellectual property
- "User" means the person (individual or entity) who use any aspect of Troopers sites or services.
- "You" or "you" mean the person who agrees to these terms.
- "Recruiter" or "Recruiters" mean the person (individual or entity) who post a job by using our services to seeking candidates for employment.
- "Candidate" or "Candidates" mean a user who use our service to search for a job.
- "User Content" means all information such as data, text, graphic, message or other materials submitted, posted, or displayed on our website.
- "Profile" refers to individual profiles created by User/Candidates or Company profiles created by Recruiters.
- "Troopers Content" included all data, text, graphic, design, programming, information, and other contents used on Troopers.
User content and submission
- You understand that all User Content is the sole responsibility of the person from which such User Content originated.
- Troopers claim no ownership or control over any User Content. You retain all patent, trademark, and copyright to User Content you submit and you are responsible for protecting those rights.
- By submitting, posting or displaying User Content on or through Troopers, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to adapt, use, distribute, reproduce and publish those User Content through Troopers.
- By submitting, posting or displaying User Content which is intended to be available to the general public, you grant Troopers a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to adapt, use, distribute, reproduce and publish those User Content for promoting Troopers.
- If you post User Content in any public area of Troopers, you also grant any User to view, access, store, and reproduce such User Content for personal use.
- Troopers may review and remove any User Content that, in its sole judgment, violates these Terms, violates applicable laws, rules or regulations, is abusive, disruptive, offensive or illegal, or violates the rights of, or harms or threatens the safety of, User of any Monster Site. Troopers reserves the right to expel Users and prevent their further access to Troopers for violating the Terms or applicable laws, rules or regulations. Troopers may take any action with respect to User Content that it deems necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion if it believes that such User Content could create liability for Troopers, damage our brand or public image, or cause us to lose User.
- Troopers do not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of User Content, derivative works from User Content, or any other communications posted by User nor do Troopers endorse any opinions expressed by User. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other User will be at your own risk.
Availability of website
- Troopers cannot guarantee that our Website will be error-free, fault-free or our website and servers are free of viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If a fault occurs with Troopers you should report it here and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we can.
- Your access to our website may be occasionally restricted for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new content, facilities or services. We will attempt to restore access and/or service as soon as we can.
Use of Troopers website
- Troopers authorize you, subject to these Terms, to access and use our sites and the Troopers Content and to download and print a single copy of the content available on or from the Troopers sites solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
- Unauthorized use of the Troopers Content may violate these laws and/or applicable communications regulations and statutes is strictly prohibited. You must preserve all copyright, trademark, service mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original Troopers Content on any authorized copy you make of the Troopers Content.
- Any code that we create to generate or display any Troopers Content or the pages making up any Troopers site is also protected by Troopers copyright and you may not copy or adapt such code.
All User may not use our site to:
- disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breaching any laws;
- transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, or otherwise breaches any applicable laws, regulations or code of practice;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner;
- Reproduce Troopers Content for general use; or
- Link any Troopers Content to another recruitment platform.
- You agree not to sell or modify Troopers Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use Troopers Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose.
Use of Troopers service
- Troopers services may only use by individuals seeking for employment chance, Recruiter who seeking Candidates for employment and advertiser.
- By using our Services you also subject to any other contracts you may have with Troopers. In the case of any conflict between these Terms and any contract you have with us, these Terms will prevail.
- You are responsible for safeguarding your Troopers account that you use to access our service. You may not share your Troopers account to any third party, and you shall be responsible for all uses of your Troopers account whether or not authorized by you. You shall notify us immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your Troopers account.
All User agrees not to:
- use our services for any unlawful purpose or any illegal activity, or post or submit any content, resume, or job posting that is defamatory, libelous, implicitly or explicitly offensive, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, hateful, racist, discriminatory, of a menacing character or likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience, embarrassment, anxiety or could cause harassment to any person or include any links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind, as determined by our discretion;
- attempt to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to any Troopers Site, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mail-bombing" or "crashing";
- post any resume or Profiles or apply for any job on behalf of another party;
- access data that not intended for you or logging into a server or account which you are not authorized to access;
- post any content or material that facilitates, promotes or endorses scams, false or misleading information or illegal activities, OR endorses or provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these Terms, such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, providing or creating computer viruses or pirating media, OR promotes or endorses any political views;
- use any device to search or navigate Troopers other than the tools available on our website;
- use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods on our website;
- solicit passwords or personally identifiable information from other User;
- delete or alter any material posted by any other person or entity; or
- harass, incite harassment or advocate harassment of any group, company, or individual.
- Violations of system or network security may result in civil and/or criminal liability. Troopers will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations.
Additional terms applicable to candidates
- When you register with any Troopers site, you will be requested to create an account and provide us with certain information including, a valid email address.
- Any personal information you submit must be accurate and describe you, an individual person. The Profiles requires standard fields to be completed by you. You may not impersonate another person, living or dead.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any resume or material contained therein placed by you on our sites.
- You understand and acknowledge that you have no ownership rights in your account and that if you cancel Your Troopers account or Your Troopers account is terminated, all Your account information from Troopers, including resumes, Profiles, cover letters, saved jobs, questionnaires will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from Troopers databases and will be removed from any public area of our sites. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through our web servers. In addition, third parties may retain saved copies of your Information.
- Troopers reserve the right to delete your Troopers account and all of your Information after a significant duration of inactivity.
Additional Terms applicable to recruiters
- Recruiters are solely responsible for their job postings on our sites. Troopers is not to be considered to be a recruiter with respect to your use of any Troopers site and we shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason, made by any entity posting jobs on any Troopers site.
- You understand and acknowledge that if you cancel your recruiter account or your employer account is terminated, all your account information from us, including saved resumes, network contacts, and email mailing lists, will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from our databases. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through our web servers.
Recruiter job postings may not contain:
- post jobs in a manner that does not comply with applicable local, national and international laws, including but not limited to laws relating to labour and employment, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access and use, and intellectual property;
- post jobs or other advertisements for competitors of Troopers or post jobs or other content that contains links to any site competitive with us;
- sell, promote or advertise products or services;
- endorse a particular political party, political agenda, political position or issue
- promote any opportunity that does not represent bona fide employment; and
- advertise sexual services or seek employees for jobs of a sexual nature.
- Troopers do not allow job advertisements that advertise more than 1 job position in each job postings.
- Troopers reserves the right to remove any content from any Troopers Website, which in the reasonable exercise of our discretion, does not comply with this Section, or if any content is posted that we believe is not in the best interest of Troopers.
- If any time during your use of our Services, you made a misrepresentation of fact to us or otherwise misled us in regards to the nature of your business activities or breach of the Terms herein, we may terminate your use of our Services and in such event, any payment made by you shall be forfeited.
- Troopers websites may contain advertising. Advertisers are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on our websites complies with relevant laws and codes.
- Troopers reserves the right to refuse to run any advertisements that, in our sole discretion, are not suitable for publication on any of our websites.
- Troopers will not be responsible to you for any error or inaccuracy in advertising material.
Link to third party website
- As a convenience to User, our website contains links to other websites or material which are beyond its control, we are not responsible for content on any site outside the Troopers websites, and we do not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party websites. If you decide to access linked third-party Web sites, you do so at your own risk
- We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
- Upon termination, your right to use our services will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using our services.
Troopers websites and our services act as a venue for:
- Recruiters or their agents to post job opportunities and search for and evaluate Candidates;
- Candidates to post Troopers Profiles search for and evaluate job opportunities; and
- Advertisers to post their advertisements.
- Troopers are not involved in, and does not control, the actual transaction between recruiters and candidates. As a result, we is not responsible for User Content, the quality, legality or safety of the jobs or resumes posted, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of employers to offer job opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings and us makes no representations about any jobs, resumes or User Content on our sites.
- Troopers reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove User Content, job postings, resumes or other material from our sites from time to time, Troopers does not assume any obligation to do so and to the extent permitted by law, disclaims any liability for failing to take any such action. When Troopers exercises this discretion and there is a breach of these Terms by the User, any payment made by the User will be forfeited.
- Troopers sites and Troopers Content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. We make no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any Troopers sites or Troopers Content. The use of all our sites and Troopers Content is at your own risk. Changes are periodically made to our sites and may be made at any time. We cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of our sites. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by a User from us or through or from any our sites shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
- Note that there are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, underage persons or people acting under false pretences. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom you come in contact through our website. By its very nature other people’s information may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases will be mislabeled or deceptively labelled. We expect that you will use caution and common sense when using our website.
- If we are in breach of these Terms, we will only be responsible for any losses that you suffer as a direct result and to the extent that they are a foreseeable consequence to both of us at the time you use our website. Our liability shall not, in any event, include business losses such as lost data, lost profits or business interruption.
- Troopers encourage you to keep a back-up copy of any of your User Content. To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall us to be liable for the deletion, loss, or unauthorized modification of any User Content.
- Nothing on our website shall be considered an endorsement, representation or warranty with respect to any User or a third party, whether in regards to its web sites, products, services, hiring, experience, employment or recruiting practices, or otherwise.
- Troopers websites and our services act as a venue for:
- Troopers websites and our Content are provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose and non-infringement. Troopers make no warranties about the completeness, reliability, accuracy, or timeliness of Troopers Content, text, software, graphics, links, and services.
- Troopers do not warrant that any our sites or/and services will operate error-free or that any our site and its servers are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. if your use of any Troopers sites or the Troopers content results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data or any other costs, we are not responsible for those costs.
- Troopers shall not be liable for any loss of information howsoever caused as a result of any interruption, suspension or termination of our Services or for Troopers Content, accuracy or quality of information available or transmitted through our services.
- You acknowledge and agree that it is not our policy to exercise editorial control over and to edit or amend any data or contents of any emails or posting or any information that may be inserted or made available or transmitted to or from a third party on or through our website and/or our services.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Troopers, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from:
- any User Content or other material you provide to any Troopers Site;
- your use of any Troopers Content; or
- your breach of these Terms.
- Troopers shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit or proceeding.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Troopers, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from:
- These Terms will be subject to the laws of Malaysia.
- We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement and you want to take court proceedings, you must do so within Malaysia.
Troopers websites and Troopers Content are:
- protected by copyright, trademark, database right and other intellectual property rights; and
- exclusive property of Troopers or its licensors.
- You may retrieve and display Troopers Content of the our websites on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or Troopers Content on our websites without written permission from us.
- Troopers websites and Troopers Content are: