🏢 COMPANY OVERVIEW
Troopers Malaysia is your one stop place for all things part-time. We intend to create a new culture and positively disrupt the existing part-time job recruitment space.
🤝🏻 WHY JOIN US?
We at Troopers Malaysia believe that we have the capability to positively disrupt the existing part-time recruitment culture and structure in Malaysia through the utilization of technology to reduce the barrier of trust, cost to market as well as access to a safe and quality pool of recruiters and job seekers!
💼 JOB DESCRIPTION
● Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates; advising managers; and managing relocations and intern program.
● Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives and meeting with managers to discuss needs.
● Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; and maintaining rapport.
● Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications. ● Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting recruiters, and using newsgroups and job sites.
● Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
● Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranging travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; and arranging community tours.
● Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers and interviewing applicants on a consistent set of qualifications.
● Manages new employee relocation by determining new employee requirements, negotiating with movers, arranging temporary housing, and providing community introductions.
● Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; and emphasizing benefits and perks.
● Applicants must be currently pursuing their Diploma or Degree in any field.
● Required language: English
● Own laptop with Microsoft Office
● No work experience required.
● Currently residing in Malaysia, holds a Malaysian citizenship, or valid visa equivalent.
Number of Openings: 2
Location: Petaling, Selangor
To apply, please click on "APPLY NOW" on the bottom right corner.