💼 Job Responsibilities:
Your responsibilities are as of below but not limited to,
• Managing obligations to suppliers, customers and third-party vendors
• Processing bank deposits
• Reconciling financial statements
• Prepare, send and store invoices
• Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments
• Submit tax forms
• Identify and address discrepancies
• Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable
• Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets
We are seeking candidates with the following skill-sets and experience,
• Assist and follow the direction of the Project Manager
• Be in the team of planning, executing, con-trolling and evaluating projects
• Assist in overseeing the day to day operations at the centre
• Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
• Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
• Ensuring project deadlines are met.
• Providing administrative support as needed.
• Undertaking project tasks as required.
• Developing project strategies.
• Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
• Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
• Chair and facilitate meetings/sessions where appropriate
💰Remuneration & Compensation:
• Awesome colleagues and flexible working environment
•Employment activities, Creative, arts and entertainment activities, Other personal service activities"
•Troopers specialises in part-time recruitment, human resource management and event consulting. From manpower, to the full A-Z planning of your next corporate event, branding exercise, or roadshow, Troopers is at your service.
•Our vision is to create and unleash the full potential of a student work force by realising each and every students’ unrealised potential to accomplish greatness through the guidance and supervision of a team of experienced managers and recruiters.
•Our mission is to provide our clients with quality and talent. A well-trained work force with a strong work ethic to perform at their utmost best is what we strive to supply.
Troopers Malaysia, Jalan PJU 1a/2, Ara Damansara, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia