💼 Job Brief:
Troopers Malaysia is looking for an Accounts Administrator to manage our company’s accounts payable and receivable.
Accounts Administrator responsibilities include reviewing and reconciling accounts, processing payments to external partners, preparing billing to clients and maintaining updated records of invoices and receipts. To be successful in this role, you should have a Finance or Accounting background and be familiar with bookkeeping.
Ultimately, you will ensure we process all financial transactions accurately and on time.
💼 Job Responsibilities:
Your responsibilities are as of below but not limited to,
• Managing obligations to suppliers, customers and third-party vendors
• Processing bank deposits
• Reconciling financial statements
• Prepare, send and store invoices
• Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments
• Submit tax forms
• Identify and address discrepancies
• Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable
• Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets
We are seeking candidates with the following skill-sets and experience,
• Proven work experience as an Accounts Administrator or similar role
• Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and debt collection regulations
• Hands-on experience with accounting software
• Advanced knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets)
• Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors
• Good organizational and time-management abilities
• Diploma or Degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field
• Comfortable working in a start-up environment
💰Remuneration & Compensation:
• Basic Salary of RM 2,500 – 3,500 per month
• Monthly incentives based on performance
• Standard EPF and SOCSO contributions
• Fixed allowances
• Awesome colleagues and flexible working environment
To apply, please click on "APPLY NOW" on the bottom right corner.